Tes has been speaking to those close to the newly elected Johnson government for an insight into what teachers can expect on education over the next Parliament.
The Conservative manifesto was fairly thin on major new schools policies but here are seven things to look out for from Boris Johnson’s new administration.
- Education run from Downing Street?
- Boost for free schools programme
- Teacher workload, recruitment and retention
- Things might not change for the ‘forgotten third’
- Another push on new grammar schools?
- Full academisation
- Reshuffle expected