More trusts in deficit, plus 4 more academy sector accounts findings
The DfE has published its annual accounts for spending in the academies sector during the 2017-18 year.
The previous report was published in November last year, but the
government had promised to make publication of the report more timely.
Here’s what we found.
1. More academy bosses on £150k+ despite Agnew’s crackdown
2. More trusts fall into deficit
3. Efforts to shove academies into MATs are paying off
4. More financial irregularities, but no investigations published
5. Off-payroll numbers plunge, with less spent on pay-offs too
If you liked this post please share it:
This entry was posted in Top story
. Bookmark the permalink