This Briefing argues why you should say no to ‘free schools:
- Because they take pupils and money from existing schools.
- Because they increase social segregation.
- Because they aren’t the answer to raising standards.
- Because they will be run by business for profit.
- Because they threaten pay, working conditions and union rights.
- Because they are not democratically accountable.
Free to parent groups and local campaigns
£10 per hundred to union branches
Postage – Free to parent groups / local campaigns / affiliates
Others: £5 per hundred
Or email orders to: email@example.com and we will invoice you.