Campaign for State Education (CASE) is organising a joint conference on 19th November concerning the threats posed to state education by Michael Gove’s Education Bill, which is expected to become law this autumn.
We have a superb line-up of speakers who will be running workshops for you to join in.
- Clyde Chitty/Melissa Benn – A Divided Education System
- David Wolfe (Matrix Chambers) – Implications of the new Education Act
- Stephen Ball (Institute of Education) – Privatisation
- Martin Johnson (ATL) – Edubusiness
- Sam Ellis (ASCL) – Paying the Price
- Christine Blower (NUT) – The International Scene
- Patrick Roach (NASUWT) – What Next?
Full details at http://tinyurl.com/